Watch: Real Madrid's Takefusa Kubo nutmegs four players to score for Japan
wonderkid Takefusa Kubo showed why he’s been nicknamed the ‘Japanese Messi’ with a unique goal during a generous clash against Jamaica.
Kubo moved to Madrid from Tokyo FC in the summer of 2019, having previously spent four years in Barcelona’s La Masia academy.
The 20-year-old is yet to do his senior debut for Los Blancos and spent 2019-20 on loan at Real Mallorca, registering four goals and five assists in 35 La Liga appearances.
Popular La Liga Live News
- La Liga feature: Three-pronged strategy to keep match-fixers out 2020-02-10 10:21:02
- Real Madrid beat Osasuna in Spain La Liga 2020-02-09 18:50:04
- Valladolid Beat 10-Man Espanyol 2020-02-23 19:21:03
- Granada Cruise to 3-0 Win Away to Osasuna 2020-02-23 15:21:02
- La Liga: Celta Vigo's great performance, holding Real Madrid 2-2 2020-02-19 06:50:06
He started valid two group games under Unai Emery at Villarreal in the finest half of 2020-21 and , helping them narrowly avoid relegation.
The winger is currently on international conformity with Japan Under-24s and was named in the starting Xl for their cordial rail Jamaica.
With the legion merit at 0-0, Kubo cut in from the repair wing and unleashed a powerful drive that went through the legs of four players before nestling into the back of the net.
He’ll show for Japan at the Olympics this summer and will be hoping to rest into Carlo Ancelotti’s first-team side next season.
Euro 2020 is finally here – and what improve means to celebrate than with a preview drama to chit the sling of our new multi-sport website ?