Torino eye Schick, could include Nkoulou in agreement
Negotiations between Torino and Marco Giampaolo are at an advanced stage as the invalid Sampdoria director is ready to takeover at the Granata after having been chosen by president Urbano Cairo.
The Piedmontese club, according to Tuttosport, has already started to assignment on bringing in reinforcements for their soon-to-be novel doorknob and one of those is Roma’s Patrik Schick.
The Czech attacker, who played beneath Giampaolo at Samp, is waiting to see if RB Leipzig, the staff where he spent the season on loan, bequeath be able to find a permanent protocol with Roma.
Popular A.S. Roma Live News
- Ex-Arsenal player slams the club on broken promises. 2020-02-09 22:06:07
- Carles Perez Has the Tools to Make an Immediate Impact for Roma 2020-02-11 22:06:03
- Man United Raising Asking Price For Chris Smalling 2020-02-09 16:06:04
- West Ham and Roma eyeing Boca Juniors midfielder Agustín Almendra 2020-02-14 06:06:03
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan wants to leave Arsenal this summer as Roma make £20m transfer decision 2020-02-13 08:06:03
The Germans hold been in talks with the Giallorossi for weeks, but their present for the attacker has, reportedly, not increased from €15 million.
Torino are waiting to see how the negotiations fashion and are pondering potentially adding defender Nicolas Nkoulou into the deal.
The Editor of RomaPress, John has been cover Italian football as a freelance journalist for over 10 years and has appeared in various publications including ASRoma.com, ESPN, The Liverpool Echo, and more.