The all-time Premier League table - where Newcastle United, Leeds, Everton & Aston Villa position
It is rightful underneath 30 years since the Magpies made their first ever front in the newly-formed Premier League.
made their Premier League bow on a sunny August in the afternoon as they kicked off the 1993/94 season in facade of a packed out St James Park.
With the new look Leazes End completely transformed, over 34,500 supporters were on menial to see Kevin Keegan’s secure off to a losing kindle as Teddy Sheringham’s goal gave Tottenham Hotspur all three points on Tyneside.
Popular Brighton and Hove Albion Live News
- West Ham news: David Moyes' Declan Rice admission, Lille star scouted and Jarrod Bowen demand 2020-02-09 08:42:02
- Derby County to battle rivals Nottingham Forest for League Two standout - report 2020-02-16 22:42:04
- Aston Villa transfer news LIVE - Jack Grealish 'ready to join' Man United in summer 2020-02-09 10:42:02
- Brighton and Hove Albion taking nothing for granted against rivals Crystal Palace in FA Cup 2020-02-16 12:42:02
- Women's Super League round-up: Manchester City squeeze past Bristol City to stay top as Spurs ... 2020-02-12 22:42:02
Slowly, but surely, United found their feet at the cardinal merit and recent that lass campaign by securing a third placed finish and a return to European football for the elite occasion since 1977.
Since that initial wager in the Premier League, the Magpies hold remained in the elite flight for all-but-two seasons after suffering two relegations during Mike Ashley’s ownership of the club.
Yet they still grade highly in the all-time table after enjoying a digit of impressive campaigns subservient the likes of Keegan and Sir Bobby Robson.
But where make the Magpies sit in that table and how accomplish them compare to the additional 19 clubs that commit kick off the 2022/23 Premier League season in August?