The 168 players from Watford, Nottingham Forest, Stoke City, Middlesbrough and supplementary ...
Boro’s cardinal weight ahead of the later campaign is to token a modern striker, while the Teessiders leave further be looking for a fresh first-choice goalkeeper and potentially a pair of comprehensive players.
With finances anxious throughout the EFL, clubs consign be searching the discharge agent market, with several players thicken to see their modern contracts expire in the coming months.
Boro besides have five players, Britt Assombalonga, Ashley Fletcher, Marvin Johnson, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing and Jordan Archer, who are congeal to become discharge agents at the modern of this season.
Popular Watford Live News
- Watford boss Pearson: Players know they can do better 2020-02-09 07:47:07
- Brighton boss Potter 'proud of players for not hiding' 2020-02-08 23:46:22
- Watford's ongoing problems continue at Brighton 2020-02-13 08:46:02
- Odion Ighalo posts fitness update ahead of potential Manchester United debut at Chelsea 2020-02-11 23:46:03
- Abdoulaye Doucoure admits 'Watford cycle coming to end' 2020-02-09 11:46:03
Other players such as Yannick Bolasie, Neeskens Kebano and Marcus Bettinelli are oncoming the end of their loan deals.
We’ve taken a closer look at each bludgeon competing in the Championship for the 2020/21 season and the players whose futures remain uncertain.
Jon Toral (option for a fresh year), Alen Halilovic, Caolan Boyd-Munce, Josh Dacres-Cogley, Steve Seddon.
Ryan Nyambe (option for a fresh year), Joe Rothwell, Joe Rankin-Costello, Amari'i Bell, Lewis Holtby, Bradley Johnson, Elliott Bennett, Corry Evans, Stewart Downing.