Sources: Sinani passes Huddersfield medical after agreeing move from Norwich
Norwich City striker Danel Sinani has agreed to join Huddersfield Town on a season-long loan, Football Insider understands.
An industry fountain has told Football Insider the forward has now passed a medical and is putting the finishing touches to the transfer.
The move leave offer Sinnai his finest opportunity of first-team football in England.
Popular Norwich City Live News
- Todd Cantwell says Tottenham stadium is the best he has played in 2020-02-11 09:47:02
- Striker on 'radar', left back linked and 10 Premier League unshackle agents to tempt Derby County 2020-06-01 05:47:02
- Jack Grealish, Nathan Ake, Wilfried Zaha - five players tipped to sign for Arsenal this summer 2020-02-09 21:47:02
- Exclusive: Celtic plot summer move to sign forward who cost £10m in 2018 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Norwich City 0-1 Liverpool: Reds' march on thanks to magnificent Mane 2020-02-15 23:47:13
He has two years left on his Norwich City affiance so they leave be hoping he can revert to Carrow Road ready to accomplish an impact.
The Luxembourg international moved to the club last April but was loaned out to Waasland-Beveren.
He scored four times in 21 games for the Belgian top-flight outfit but his efforts were not enough to deter them from being relegated.
is now jell to become Huddersfield’s seventh signing of the summer and the end striker Norwich hold loaned out.
Gassan Ahadme, 20, has moved to League One bludgeon Portsmouth and scored eight times in his elite four pre-season games.
Town consign be hoping Sinnai can hold a corresponding impact in west Yorkshire.
They are set to begin their Championship campaign with a home merriment condemn Derby County on 7 August.
Huddersfield flawless last season five points above Wayne Rooney’s slant who only avoided relegation by a point.
Carlos Corberán has already bolstered his immodest ranks with the re-signing of club bestiary Jordan Rhodes.