Sony Pictures Sports Network to disseminate Serie A in India
MUMBAI: It is close for a gospel that football is interwoven in the Italian cloth and bastinado rivalries run beyond lawful teams. One of the most storied football leagues in the world, Serie A kicks off its 119th season September 19.
Sony Pictures Sports Network (SPSN) is all thicken to scatter the 2020/21 season of Serie A in India and the Indian sub-continent.
Fans can patrol their favourite Serie A teams and players back in achievement live and exclusive on SONY TEN 2 channels from Saturday.
Popular Serie A Live News
- Persib Bandung the most popular Asian football club on social media, report says 2020-02-10 09:23:07
- Reports: Serie A giants eye move for Arsenal star in summer transfer window 2020-02-15 07:52:05
- Latest Tottenham transfer rumours: Spurs in Cantwell race, Bale blow, Smalling wanted 2020-02-18 00:52:03
- 'I could grow faster at Juventus': Matthijs de Ligt reveals reasons he turned Barcelona in favour of ... 2020-03-06 00:52:15
- Serie A 2019/20: Parma vs Lazio – tactical analysis 2020-02-11 07:52:04
Serie A has heuristic a growth in popularity in India over the bygone few years with some of the worlds finest players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala, Ciro Immobile, Alexis Sanchez, Romelu Lukaku playing for Italys premier football league. Viewers can be waiting some world-class performances over the alley of the season from some of the most famous football clubs like Juventus FC, SSC Napoli, AC Milan, AS Roma and Inter Milan betwixt others. In adjunct to this, all eyes leave be on Ronaldo and the reigning champions, Juventus, quest their 10th Championship phrase after bagging their ninth straight union name last season. IANS
© 2019-20. All rights reserved unbefitting Omega Printers & Publishers Pvt. Ltd.