Soccer-CAS reduces Ajax keeper Onana's embargo to nine months
Ajax Amsterdam goalkeeper Andre Onanas year-long prohibition by European soccers presiding entity UEFA for violating doping rules has been reduced to nine months after an appeal, the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) verbal in a report https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/userupload/CASMediaRelease7760.pdf on Thursday.
REUTERS: Ajax Amsterdam goalkeeper Andre Onanas year-long interdict by European soccers dominant object UEFA for violating doping rules has been reduced to nine months after an appeal, the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) oral in a bill https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/CAS_Media_Release_7760.pdf on Thursday.
Traces of the banned substance Furosemide were found in the Cameroon internationals urine during an out-of-competition evaluation on Oct. 30, Ajax spoken in February, highest to a year-long ban for the player from all football activities.
Popular Atalanta B.C. Live News
- Football: Ronaldo sets scoring record but Juventus fall in Verona 2020-02-09 10:05:05
- Atalanta has 103 players on the payroll, 54 of them on loan 2020-02-19 02:05:04
- Serie A 2019/20: Fiorentina vs Atalanta – tactical analysis 2020-02-10 20:05:04
- Sports programming of the week, on TV: schedule guide 2020-02-17 04:05:04
- Atalanta 4-1 Valencia: Italians start Champions League knockouts in style at San Siro 2020-02-20 04:05:02
A panel of CAS arbitrators in propose of the question partially upheld the players appeal and reduced his restrict that commenced on Feb. 4, meaning he cede now be eligible to stagecraft from Nov. 3.
Onana had uttered the violation was the result of a mistake, as he accidentally took a medicine meant for his boyfriend on the morning of Oct. 30.
(Reporting by Shrivathsa Sridhar in Bengaluru; Editing by Hugh Lawson)
It looks like the email inscription you entered is not valid.
Copyright© Mediacorp 2021. Mediacorp Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.