Saints go substantial with £2.5m on St Mary's stadium improvements
August 1 – Premier League Southampton Football Club have unveiled £2.5million investment of planned improvements to their St Mary’s Stadium coinciding with the 20-year anniversary of theior petulant city carry to St Mary’s.
Among the improvements includes the installation of novel jumbo-sized large screens that are twofold the size of the modern screens and cede be installed during the October international break. The big screens cede link to screens on the concourses, pitch-side boards, floodlights, kiosks and to the certified club app.
The club is further bringing in new, larger TV screens on the concourse and two recording walls in the Kingsland and Itchen stands that commit stagecraft action from around the Premier League before and after each Saints game.
Popular Southampton Live News
- Old Trafford to stage opening match of Women's Euro 2021 2020-02-23 09:40:10
- Ralph Hasenhuttl says defender James Ward-Prowse is ready for an England call-up 2020-02-23 23:40:04
- Beattie insists Adams will come good for Southampton 2020-02-11 09:40:04
- Southampton right to tie down Ralph Hasenhuttl to new deal 2020-02-08 23:40:55
- Tottenham loanee Kyle-Walker Peters bizarrely compared to Trent Alexander-Arnold by ... 2020-02-08 00:00:00
Within the impetus repast and beverage kiosks will keep new point of sale technology and an increase in till points by over 20% to offices lessen file times. Fans cede moreover posses a modern locally sourced sustenance and consume menu within the concourse, which for the peak case consign moreover include bottom beers.
New signage and banners leave be installed outside the park with updated artwork, whilst inside, a fresh Captains Wall entrust be installed in Main Reception recognising those who posses captained the club all the manner back to 1885.
The hospitality lounges entrust also see improvements across the stadium, along with the introduction of the Halo Lounge bringing an exclusive and prestigious top-floor pitch view offering to those who the staff says are “looking to experience one of the finest dining experiences on the south coast.”