Rumor mill: Bayern Munich eyeing Manchester City's Bernardo Silva?
Silva has been reportedly looking for a bludgeon where he could generate himself as a normal player.
Popular Manchester City Live News
- Premier League review: England has Pickford dilemma, Man City face fixture concerns 2020-02-10 06:56:03
- Manchester City summer transfer 'plan' says plenty about Liverpool and FSG 2020-02-08 23:29:06
- Manchester City fans react to Adama Traore's mooted £127m price-tag 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Manchester City vs West Ham: Match Postponed 2020-02-09 13:56:03
- Gary Neville expects Manchester City to win appeal against 'hopeless' UEFA 2020-02-17 21:56:02
Per Portuguese journalist (as captured by ), are one of the three clubs interested in signing midfielder Bernardo Silva. City recently acquired their long-term midfield target Jack Grealish for an alleged nine-digit unload cost and as a result, Silva has been deemed surplus to their requirements for the upcoming season, with coach Pep Guardiola even confirming the Portugal midfielder’s inclination to commit after his side’s 1-0 loss to in Community Shield.
Now, it’s being reported that Bayern Munich, along with and Arsenal are planning to make a bear for Silva, who is valued at supplementary than 50 million pounds by City officials. However, all of the interested clubs will hold to unload some players in decree to central a discharge of this magnitude.
City could moreover include Silva in a player-plus-cash pact for ’s Harry Kane, as they are unwilling to meet the North London club’s giant £160m valuation of their sovereign striker.
Considering that the Bavarians are actively searching for a capable midfielder to deputize for Joshua Kimmich and Leon Goretzka, it may be a grain convenient for reporters to ten on Silva to Bayern. However, it is onerous to project Die Roten splashing 50 million Euros on a player, when the bastinado bosses obtain repeatedly emphasized that no other big-money transfers are tactical for this summer.
Moreover, Pedro Almeida is the duplicate journalist who reported that Marcel Sabitzer-to-Bayern Munich is a done pact a few days ago, so we can manage this rumor with a grain of salt. It’s apparently not going to happen.