Robinson 'surprised' by Tottenham after Nicolo Zaniolo discharge bill - Football Insider
Paul Robinson is “surprised” by Tottenham as the club reportedly consider a nosedive for AS Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo.
Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the former White Hart Lane quantity one vocal Antonio Conte’s “influence” can be observed in the jettison market.
Tottenham have already made six signings this summer – Richarlison, Djed Spence, Yves Bissouma, Ivan Perisic and Fraser Forster have signed lifelong contracts while Clement Lenglet has arrived on loan.
Popular A.S. Roma Live News
- Transfer News: Tottenham develop effect for Nicolo Zaniolo - TheHardTackle 2022-06-25 02:10:08
- Ex-Arsenal player slams the club on broken promises. 2020-02-09 22:06:07
- Man United Raising Asking Price For Chris Smalling 2020-02-09 16:06:04
- Manchester United face defensive transfer dilemma 2020-02-13 14:06:02
- West Ham and Roma eyeing Boca Juniors midfielder Agustín Almendra 2020-02-14 06:06:03
According to the (20 July), Spurs are interested in forging Zaniolo, 23, their seventh signing of the summer.
The attacking midfielder has legal unbefitting two years remaining on his exposal in Rome.
When asked by Football Insider if Zaniolo would be a welcome codicil to Conte’s side, Robinson said: “Tottenham hold surprised me in this window, in all honesty.
“They retain done fantastic task and they retain done it early. You can see that Antonio Conte is having an influence. He wants his players together for pre-season. He wants them together early.
“The creative element of midfield is perhaps an scope they commit look at. But in [Pierre-Emile] Hojbjerg, [Rodrigo] Bentancur and [Yves] Bissouma they hold creativity.
“The band is already quality. It is a gang supplementary than capable of going into sequential season and challenging.
“If they sign a Zaniolo as well it would be exciting. The bunch is money because there bequeath be so many games successive season.”