Revealed: Why Ademola Lookman's Atalanta transact is being behind - Pulse Nigeria
Super Eagles star Ademola Lookman, has agreed perfect terms with Atalanta but slang finished his protuberance from RB Leipzig yet due to a setback.
Super Eagle sovereign , is thicken to drop RB Leipzig, after production lawful 24 appearances for them since joining from Everton, initially on loan, in 2018.
The 24-year-old Nigerian international, has spent the last two seasons back in the Premier League having been loaned by Fulham and then Leicester City.
Popular Atalanta B.C. Live News
- Atalanta has 103 players on the payroll, 54 of them on loan 2020-02-19 02:05:04
- Football: Ronaldo sets scoring record but Juventus fall in Verona 2020-02-09 10:05:05
- Serie A 2019/20: Fiorentina vs Atalanta – tactical analysis 2020-02-10 20:05:04
- Sports programming of the week, on TV: schedule guide 2020-02-17 04:05:04
- Atalanta 4-1 Valencia: Italians start Champions League knockouts in style at San Siro 2020-02-20 04:05:02
Lookman now looks crystallize for a take away from Germany to Italy this summer.
Transfer expert, , reports Ademola is "imminent".
The account further adds that Lookman has already agreed personal terms with Gian Piero Gasperinis side.
Lookman is crystallize arrive at Atalanta for a price of around €15m.
However, Lookmans move to Atalanta has been on stand-by temporarily as the club absence to conclude some supplementary transactions before concluding a agreement for the Super Eagles attacker.
Atalanta privation to conclude a loan treaty for 27-year-old Russian midfielder Aleksey Miranchuk, who has been promised to partner Serie A feature Torino with an load to buy.
However, according to reports, Miranchuks jettison will unlock the arrival of Lookman from Leipzig as per .
Atalanta are besides trying to conclude is with Inter for striker Andrea Pinamonti, the 23-year-old striker back from a moral season with Empoli with negotiations tranquillity ongoing for a fee.
Josip Ilicic, who is interested in Bologna, is moreover set to leave, although at the moment there are no solid offers for the Slovenian striker.