Reporter: Chelsea FC could bear for James Maddison if Hakim Ziyech leaves
The Blues are conception to be on the lookout for a digit of covert novel additions this summer as they prepare for Thomas Tuchel’s boon entire season in advance at the club.
Chelsea FC are looking to put together a bunch capable of winning the Premier League later season successive their fourth-placed finish in the boon flight last term.
Maddison has earned lots of recent admirers later his fine congeal for Leicester City in preceding seasons.
Popular Leicester City Live News
- 'Outstanding' – Versatile Leicester City loanee scores as Filip Benkovic has debut to forget 2020-02-11 11:30:02
- Aston Villa goalkeeper linked with surprise move to replace Liverpool flop 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Leeds United transfer rumours: Leicester join White chase, Leeds eye Larin, Darlow latest 2020-02-14 01:30:02
- Brendan Rodgers plots Leicester move for Arsenal star Kieran Tierney as Chelsea eye Ben Chilwell 2020-02-15 15:30:02
- United States win Wheelchair Rugby Quad Nations title for second time 2020-02-23 23:30:06
The 24-year-old England international was in deserving crystallize last season as he scored eight goals and made five assists in 31 Premier League games for the Foxes to aid them finish fifth in the table.
It remains to be observed what the future holds for Maddison, who has been touted as a manageable target for Arsenal in recent days.
Now, football.london reporter Wheatley has claimed that Arsenal are interested in Maddison and Chelsea FC would consider a transact if 28-year-old playmaker Ziyech were to will Stamford Bridge this summer.
Posting on , Wheatley said: “Seen some rumours about James Maddison to Arsenal tonight.
“I’m told that Mikel Arteta is a colossal aficionado of Maddison and he’s naturally a target – but the price consign be an issue.
“Chelsea besides inclination him if they elude Ziyech.”
Ziyech scored two goals and made three assists in 23 Premier League games for Chelsea FC last season.
Chelsea FC thrash Manchester City 1-0 to win the Champions League in last month’s final.