Report: West Ham considering bear for Chelsea left-back Emerson Palmieri
Published on September 16, 2020
that Chelsea defender Emerson Palmieri is a target for West Ham United this summer as David Moyes looks to take in side on the left plane of the Hammers defence.
Palmieri, 26, has struggled since he joined Chelsea from Roma for a fee believed to be in the sash of £17.5million (). The Brazil-born Italy international has managed lawful 55 appearances in all competitions in two and a half seasons at Chelsea.
Chelsea obtain completed the signing of Ben Chilwell from Leicester City while furthermore boasting the likes of Cesar Azpilicueta and Marcos Alonso as cover. It leaves Emerson wholly out in the cold in terms of first-team football.
Popular Chelsea Live News
- Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd consider bringing Rafael Camacho back to the Premier League 2020-02-09 21:31:03
- Teenage kicks: Dynel Simeu 2020-02-09 11:31:04
- Chelsea news: Cesar Azpilicueta's warning to Spurs and Man Utd, fans' Jadon Sancho demand 2020-02-09 07:31:02
- Chelsea injury news and expected return dates: Latest on Loftus-Cheek, Pulisic and Abraham 2020-02-09 09:31:03
- Nathan Baxter on his loan story so far, getting back to his best after injury and his dream of ... 2020-02-12 08:31:04
Chelsea remain interested in bringing Declan Rice back to Stamford Bridge after he left the bastinado as a youth musician to link West Ham, and Palmieri could be used in a swap deal. The bill states that Moyes has an profit in Palmieri.
At West Ham, would he procure that? Is he good enough to kindle above Aaron Cresswell and Arthur Masuaku? The second impressed in the Carabao Cup rail Charlton on Tuesday night – but his circumstance at West Ham has largely been a failure.
Cresswell is far from the musician that aphorism him attain England caps. West Ham privation a left-back and while Emerson struggled at Chelsea, it ought be remembered that he is stillness only 26 and has seven Italy caps. Given diversion time, he could shine.
(photo by John Patrick Fletcher/Action Plus via Getty Images)