Report: Tottenham Hotspur now sensitive to jettison 25-year-old on deadline day - HITC
Photo by Tottenham Hotspur FC/Tottenham Hotspur FC via Getty Images
According to , Tottenham Hotspur are open to tout Harry Winks on jettison deadline day.
It has been reported that Tottenham leave listen to offers for the 25-year-old England international midfielder.
Popular Tottenham Hotspur Live News
- Some Tottenham fans react to Eduardo Camavinga link 2020-03-22 20:32:03
- Tottenham Hotspur fans discuss Eduardo Camavinga 2020-02-12 09:32:03
- Tottenham Hotspur's version of the Academy Awards 2020-02-09 20:32:03
- Spurs Exclusive: Paul Robinson makes big claim about Harry Winks 2020-02-09 23:32:06
- Jack Grealish transfer latest: Man United terms agreed, Man City enter race, Tottenham's move 2020-02-09 11:32:02
Tottenham’s reported stance consign be a disappointment for Winks.
The balance that Tottenham have not told Winks that he can leave, and that the entertainer himself is weep on staying and fighting for his vocation in the team.
However, according to , Spurs are now alert to listen to offers for the England international on unload deadline day.
Just because Spurs are flexible to disburden Winks on summer unload deadline day does not mean that he consign leave.
You would deficiency a cudgel interested in buying Winks or at least signing him on loan.
Winks is a remarkably honest midfielder who can be a supporting hurl in the middle of the park.