Reading FC coagulate to maid out on Premier League kid as defender nears offload to Scotland
Reading FC were amongst the clubs reportedly interested in a bear for Alex Cochrane but the 22-yar-old is latter in on a manage to Scottish Premiership plane Hearts
Reading FC are set to maiden out on the signing of Brighton and Hove Albion defender Alex Cochrane.
were one of the clubs looking to badge him for the upcoming season, according to . Coventry City and QPR were furthermore interested but it appears the 22-year-old bequeath re-sign for Hearts, where he spent last season on a year-long loan.
Popular Brighton and Hove Albion Live News
- West Ham news: David Moyes' Declan Rice admission, Lille star scouted and Jarrod Bowen demand 2020-02-09 08:42:02
- Derby County to battle rivals Nottingham Forest for League Two standout - report 2020-02-16 22:42:04
- Aston Villa transfer news LIVE - Jack Grealish 'ready to join' Man United in summer 2020-02-09 10:42:02
- Brighton and Hove Albion taking nothing for granted against rivals Crystal Palace in FA Cup 2020-02-16 12:42:02
- Women's Super League round-up: Manchester City squeeze past Bristol City to stay top as Spurs ... 2020-02-12 22:42:02
The left-back, who can besides drama left wing-back, played 40 times for the Scottish Premiership aspect in 2021/22.
Albion triggered a year's extension in his covenant earlier this summer but despite this, a abiding bear to Hearts is thicken to go ahead.
Reading are in desperate dearth of reinforcements with no senior left-backs on their books going into pre-season. The mace is unable to crest players for jettison fees due to the restrictions they are working under after breaching
Boss Paul Ince is only permitted to crest unchain agents or players on loan. So far, he has signed bluefish two players this summer. They are Middlesbrough goalkeeper Joe Lumley on a season-long loan agreement and discharge agent Tom Ince following his liberate by Stoke City.