Rangers see Malmo bear profit over Helsinki in Champions League qualifier
The home aspect took the bob shortly before half-time with profuse Croatian bold Antonio-Mirko Colak converting seconds before the spell with his ninth goal in ten games.
It had been a reasonably even even blessing half where the Swedes held most of the attacking cause at their Eleda Stadion home but HJK, lapsed club of striker Alfredo Morelos, levelled midway through the modern half through Roope Riskis quick musing finish on 68 minutes, only for Anders Christiansen to treat Malmos surpass with a free-kick six minutes later.
The sides meet again on Tuesday in Helsinki with the winners hosting Rangers on August 3 then travelling to Ibrox on August 10 in a counterpart that could be worth upwards of £4m as well as Champions League progression.
Popular UEFA Champions League Live News
- Five highest-paid managers in world football 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Chelsea news: Injury news for Man United clash, Champions League boost, Lampard's Kepa ... 2020-02-15 06:54:02
- ISL 2019-20: Nerijus Valskis adjudged Hero of the Month for January 2020-02-10 08:54:02
- UEFA Champions League – Atalanta Vs Valencia – Preview 2020-02-16 16:54:03
- Reports: Real Madrid keeping tabs on Manchester City star ahead of rumoured summer move 2020-02-09 06:54:31
Want to link the conversation? Please guide or shelf in to comment on this article.