Premier League relegation odds as verdict delivered on Newcastle United after dismal deadline day
Newcastle United hold made a poor torch to the season and fans are already fearing for Steve Bruces feature this season
Newcastle United are calm backed to escape relegation despite a poor start to the season and a dismal deadline day.
element are yet to pluck up their finest win of the season, with an injury-time penalty from James Ward-Prowse denying the Magpies victory over Southampton in their last outing.
Popular Newcastle United Live News
- Newcastle United linked with £25m double summer swoop for Championship duo 2020-02-10 08:39:03
- Business expert pours cold water on proposed Newcastle takeover 2020-02-10 20:39:03
- Arsenal fans noticed what Nicolas Pepe did to Rob Holding during winter break training in Dubai 2020-02-10 10:39:02
- Loan watch: Dan Kemp scores maiden senior goal 2020-02-10 13:39:04
- West Brom fans comment on Newcastle United and getting NUFC in FA Cup fifth round 2020-02-08 23:39:14
United also suffered a disappointing penalty shootout exit at home to Burnley to exit the Carabao Cup at the best hurdle.
Bruce was able to anchor character one disburden target Joe Willock on a permanent basis, but the old Arsenal midfielder proved to be the only senior addendum this summer.
Mexican bold Santiago Munoz arrived on loan on deadline day, but there were no more recruits despite a publician of earlier exits including the likes of Andy Carroll, Florian Lejeune and Yoshinori Muto.
currently sit 17th with one atom from their opening three matches, with fans fearing it could be another laborious season ahead.
However, the bookmakers are currently stillness help Bruce to brochure the Magpies to a sixth consecutive top-flight season.
As it stands, are tipping Norwich City (13/20), Crystal Palace (6/5) and Watford (13/10) to suffer relegation to the Championship.
The bookmakers moreover consider Burnley (7/5) to be supplementary doubtless candidates for the drop than Newcastle (6/4) at this early stage of the season.
Premier League fresh boys Brentford (13/4), Southampton (7/2) and Wolves (9/2) are besides listed as relegation contenders.