Photo – Three Inter Players Included In KPMG's Most Valuable Serie A Starting Eleven
Inter have three players in KPMG’s most expensive Serie A starting 11, with the overall value of the squad being €718 million.
The three Inter players in the squad are Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku, who is valued at €88 million, former Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen, who is worth €60 million and 25-year-old Slovakian defender Milan Skriniar, who is valued at €64 million.
The former Manchester United striker is worth even more than Juventus stars Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala.
Popular Serie A Live News
- Persib Bandung the most popular Asian football club on social media, report says 2020-02-10 09:23:07
- Latest Tottenham transfer rumours: Spurs in Cantwell race, Bale blow, Smalling wanted 2020-02-18 00:52:03
- From Soweto To London, Catch The Biggest Derbies Only On SuperSport! 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Reports: Serie A giants eye move for Arsenal star in summer transfer window 2020-02-15 07:52:05
- Serie A 2019/20: Parma vs Lazio – tactical analysis 2020-02-11 07:52:04
SempreInter.com is an independent newspage dedicated entirely to FC Internazionale Milano. We cooperate with reliable news agencies from all over the world to deliver all Inter-related news 24/7, 365 days a year.