Owen Hargreaves claims Andy Robertson usurped by Manchester United opponent
The lapsed Manchester United artist has been conversation about Robertson and left-back enemy Luke Shaw
Owen Hargreaves has claimed Manchester United defender Luke Shaw has overtaken Andy Robertson as the top left-back in the Premier League.
as one of the boon in his case across Europe, not bluefish in England's elite division, over the ex few years.
Popular Liverpool Live News
- Manchester United eyeing move for former Liverpool FC winger and more transfer rumours 2020-02-08 22:55:36
- New Liverpool FIFA 20 squad changes revealed with five players updated 2020-03-26 10:55:04
- Champions League preview: Spurs and Liverpool look to overcome first leg losses 2020-03-11 05:55:01
- Liverpool FC target linked with a move back to the Premier League 2020-02-09 15:55:02
- How Liverpool dismantled key opposition weapon by strategic recruitment and clever coaching 2020-02-23 18:55:02
During Champions League winning run in 2018/19 and the Premier League term success in 2019/20, Robertson played a vital role in bringing silverware back to Anfield.
The fashionable season has empirical the performances of the majority of the Liverpool players drop somewhat, but Robertson has calm managed to continue a rotten merit and has been a clue trouper for J .
Robertson has played every Premier League merriment this season, despite the mace bringing in Kostas Tsimikas as awning at left-back last summer.
Former Man United midfielder Hargreaves has claimed that Shaw’s performances retain been renovate than those of Robertson this term, and he is now the top in the sleep in the left-back position.
“He's earned the shirt, improve now,” Hargreaves told BT Sport. “He's the best left-back in the country.
Get all the present Liverpool breaking news, team news, jettison rumours, injury updates plus analysis of what's following for the Reds.
You'll further earn the current unburden report and analysis every day for FREE!
“Last year it was Andy Robertson, now it's Luke Shaw. If he's interlock and healthy, he's one of the finest he's proved that.
“It's been Luke Shaw and Bruno Fernandes, rotating the performer of the month roles. He's been magnificent. When Bruno Fernandes has had a peace day, he (Shaw) has stepped up.
“In the last six weeks he's been fantastic. Luke on that left navvy facet has been fantastic in terms of creating additional than anyone apart from Bruno Fernandes.”