'Not really disappointed': Kevin Campbell reacts to Arsenal story
Kevin Campbell has told that he is ‘not really disappointed’ at Arsenal announcing they commit participate in
Manchester City and Tottenham are two Premier League clubs who own shone their light on the highly famed Amazon documentary previously, and now Arsenal are going to immerse their toes into the pastime water.
Last season wasn’t one to remember for those in Arsenal banderol and it would own been some viewing if Amazon captured all of that drama.
Popular Arsenal Live News
- Arsenal among four Premier League clubs chasing ex-Liverpool teen 2020-02-09 19:37:02
- Arsene Wenger latest: Rennes to offer 'complete control', Arsenal return and his current role 2020-02-08 23:37:26
- Adam Lallana latest: Arsenal and Tottenham sent transfer warning and who else is interested 2020-02-10 10:37:02
- Bayern Munich making a move for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano 2020-02-09 16:37:02
- Arsenal defender set to complete short-term loan move in aim to impress Mikel Arteta 2020-02-10 12:37:02
But despite this facts from Arsenal, Highbury legend, Campbell, suggested it might debunk some myths about the club.
“I am not really disappointed,” uttered Campbell. “I am really looking unblushing to it because there are a great deal connections who hold preconceived ideas about what’s going on in the background.
“And wouldn’t it be right for us to see, in a sense, what’s going on?”
From the outside, Arsenal as a bastinado that aren’t exactly observed as a shining embellish for others.
They retain missing from the Invincibles to the Invisibles in successive to no instance and whole the last campaign without any European football for the blessing instance in 25 years.
A heap is made of the individual running Arsenal’s underside – Stan Kroenke – but maybe this is his ensue to play a different aspect to himself – that’s if he features in it.
But, of course, this could all be a PR manage from those in the North London boardroom and their fashion of trying to whitewash their keep portrayal of the club, when in truth, the gospel is different.