Norwich City FC launches esports brace 1J Esports
Premier League football club Norwich City has announced the launch of its own esports span 1J Esports.
According to Norwich City, 1J Esports has been designed to generate a new brand ego for its esports team, whilst further paying homage to the football club’s heritage but utilising its location and postcode (NR1 1JE).
In the esports team’s mission statement, 1J Esports plans to initially compete within the FIFA scene. However, the team besides mentioned its wanting to document into fresh titles in the future.
Popular Norwich City Live News
- Todd Cantwell says Tottenham stadium is the best he has played in 2020-02-11 09:47:02
- Striker on 'radar', left back linked and 10 Premier League unshackle agents to tempt Derby County 2020-06-01 05:47:02
- Jack Grealish, Nathan Ake, Wilfried Zaha - five players tipped to sign for Arsenal this summer 2020-02-09 21:47:02
- Exclusive: Celtic plot summer move to sign forward who cost £10m in 2018 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Norwich City 0-1 Liverpool: Reds' march on thanks to magnificent Mane 2020-02-15 23:47:13
Discussing the launch, a 1J Esports spokesperson stated: “We pride ourselves on creating a fun, welcoming commune of gamers for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are a professional, someone looking to edit their skills, a flawless beginner, or bluefish here for the content, there cede be thing for you to enjoy.
“We are built from the corresponding DNA as our club. Growth, resilience, integrity, pride, belonging and commitment. These are our values and they influence the routine we think, communicate, and operate with each more and with our community.”
Norwich City’s decision to pitch a separate esports duo follows on from its recent cooperation with advertising cart Bidstack. As a result of the collaboration, the camper was named as the football club’s certified esports partner.
Alongside launching competitive initiatives, 1J Esports has also claimed that it leave provide regular, free-to-enter tournaments for its community. This is expected to culminate in the macrocosm of an esports academy.
Esports Insider says: It’s esteemed to see other football clubs become actively involved in esports. Given the nodule of over the last 12 months, it isn’t surprising to see Premier League clubs look at passive opportunities within the space. It’ll be interesting to see what proposal Norwich takes with 1J Esports and how much of an emphasis bequeath be put on competitive success.