Nantes interested in Yann Karamoh (Parma) - Get French Football News
and Presse Océan balance that Ligue 1 outfit FC Nantes hold begun machinating as manageable targets to replace 24-year-old attacking midfielder Ludovic Blas, who is underneath contract until 2024 but is currently the content of an intense attractiveness vexing from fellow French 1st division outfit Lille.
Les Canaris posses throw their eyes to variable attacking gift Yann Karamoh in their search, who is currently subservient exposal with Parma who acting in Serie B.
Karamoh is a SM Caen youth production, who was transferred to Inter Milan in 2018 for €10m. He has made a sum of 55 Serie A appearances and most recently spent last season on loan in the Turkish Super Lig with Fatih Karagümrük, where he scored 4 goals, provided 3 assists and made 32 confederation appearances.
Popular Serie A Live News
- Serie A TV stunner Floriana Messina sings Diego Maradona's praises in revealing low-cut blessing succeeding ... 2020-06-25 17:52:03
- Latest Tottenham transfer rumours: Spurs in Cantwell race, Bale blow, Smalling wanted 2020-02-18 00:52:03
- Serie A 2019/20: Parma vs Lazio – tactical analysis 2020-02-11 07:52:04
- Italy suspends all sports events, Serie A over coronavirus 2020-03-09 22:23:03
- Lecce vs Atalanta: live streaming free for the Serie A 2020-03-01 12:23:05
Karamoh (24) is calm underneath covenant with Parma, who bought him in 2019 for €8m – Parma are weep to gain him off of their books as they seek to deteriorate their wage bill. Nantes keep a relationship with the Italian club, having dealt with them last summer through the signing of midfielder Wylan Cyprien on loan.
Cadiz and Espanyol are furthermore interested in Karamoh, whilst Burnley retain also made contact. Karamoh is prioritising a revert to Ligue 1 to be put back into the limelight.