Marcus Tavernier completes Bournemouth handle | BT Sport
Bournemouth own made their third summer signing by completing a five-year protocol for Middlesbrough midfielder Marcus Tavernier.
Leeds-born Tavernier, 23, has joined the Cherries for an undisclosed fee.
He was a answer portion of Boro’s FA Cup run last season that maxim them batter Tottenham and Manchester United before suffering a quarter-final quell against Chelsea.
Popular Bournemouth Live News
- Premier League, Championship and Europe: the weekend's talking points 2020-02-10 09:43:02
- Blues beware, Blades coming 2020-02-11 00:43:03
- Bournemouth star Josh King admits it would have been a 'dream' come true to return to Man Utd on ... 2020-02-10 07:44:06
- Bournemouth's Gosling demands apology from referee Jon Moss for disgraceful comments 2020-02-13 12:43:05
- Newcastle fans react as Premier League side reportedly eye striker sold by Rafa Benitez 2020-02-12 13:43:06
Tavernier, younger religious of Rangers leader James Tavernier, has been capped by England at under-19 and under-20 superiority and is Bournemouth switch Scott Parker’s fashionable trainee ahead of the Cherries’ Premier League return, succeeding Ryan Fredericks and Joe Rothwell.
“We are uncommonly grateful to retain brought Marcus in. He was one of the stand-out performers in the Championship last season, and entrust be a ethical join with our squad,” Bournemouth central boss Neill Blake told the club’s authenticated website.
“He has a noted pedigree, tremendous zest and is a modifiable young actor who can theatre a figure of different positions.
“Marcus was attracting a esteemed treaty of interest, and we are delighted he has blatant to unite us. Everyone at the club is looking immodest to working with him.”
Join the home of live merriment for legal £25 per month. Get instant access to the BT Sport app, with no exposal and no BT broadband required.
With BT Sport and the NOW Sports Membership, enjoy Premier League football and rugby, Champions League, Europa League, UFC and more.