Manager explains gibing to snap up youngster Liverpool capacity on loan
Liverpool defender Tony Gallacher has joined Toronto on loan after establishing himself as a standard for Reds u23s
Toronto General Manager Ali Curtis has explained what Tony Gallacher consign transact to the plane after expressive to sign the defender on loan from Liverpool.
The 21-year-old joined the Canadians on a provisional deal for the remainder of the 2020 MLS season on Monday, having made his Reds debut in their 5-0 League Cup quash to Aston Villa last year.
Popular Liverpool Live News
- Manchester United eyeing move for former Liverpool FC winger and more transfer rumours 2020-02-08 22:55:36
- New Liverpool FIFA 20 squad changes revealed with five players updated 2020-03-26 10:55:04
- Champions League preview: Spurs and Liverpool look to overcome first leg losses 2020-03-11 05:55:01
- Liverpool FC target linked with a move back to the Premier League 2020-02-09 15:55:02
- How Liverpool dismantled key opposition weapon by strategic recruitment and clever coaching 2020-02-23 18:55:02
Having signed for in January 2018 from Falkirk, the take represents the blessing loan agreement of the left-back's career after establishing himself as a usual for the Reds' Under-23s side.
And Curtis is looking brazen to seeing Gallacher in act in the MLS when elaborating on Toronto's deliberation dilatory the deal.
"Tony is a young, promising defender that entrust provide us with fresh depth on our backline for the remainder of the year," he told the .
"We stroke his character and personality leave mortise well within our group."
Toronto currently sit third in the MLS Eastern Conference after 11 games played and are well-placed to qualify for the play-offs ahead of the season's finish in December.