Man City 'willing' to mandate Gabriel Jesus exit to Juventus and fresh transfer rumours
Juventus are interested in signing Gabriel Jesus and other unload gossip.
Manchester City 'seem willing' to instruction an exit for Gabriel Jesus to Juventus this summer.
That is according to Italian outlet who invoice the Old Lady would like to image Jesus on loan with an responsibility to buy, which would allow the Super League malcontent club, who are strapped for cash, to spread the investment across a few years.
Popular Juventus Live News
- Juventus prepare £125m Man Utd swap deal to land Paul Pogba and cut two fringe players 2020-02-16 10:24:03
- Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil message, Pablo Mari reaction to Gabriel Martinelli, Aaron Ramsey shock 2020-02-10 06:53:02
- Juve, Inter aim for cup glory amid coronavirus chaos 2020-03-03 05:53:03
- Aaron Ramsey could be sold by Juventus in summer transfer window just a year after signing from ... 2020-02-09 06:53:52
- Reports: Juventus lead Manchester United in race to sign Serie A star in summer 2020-02-08 00:00:00
It's believed Juventus would upgrade to emblem on loan with an option to buy instead, but the body admits the Serie A plane presume the difficulties of completing such a deal, especially for a artist like Jesus, 24, who has a bright future ahead of him.
There is one caveat, though, because the tally suggests that Juventus keep identified Jesus as the entire candidate to replace Cristiano Ronaldo, but if the 36-year-old is to remain in Turin for another season, they won't try to image City's Brazilian forward.
Reports own emerged in Spain this week detailing Barcelona's sake in multiple Blues players and now retain led in their print edition with the report of the Catalan giant's hopes of signing to replace Ousmane Dembele.
It's claimed Dembele could cede Barcelona on a unchain unload at the later of succeeding season and that Sterling could do an nonpareil replacement for the Frenchman, although it's been previously reported that it would manage £80m to prize Sterling away from City.