Liverpool flawless transfer as recent signing pictured at training motive
Liverpool retain snapped up Mateusz Musialowski with the 16-year-old winger joining individual Polish baby Fabian Mrozek in joining the Reds academy side this summer window
Liverpool hold completed the signing of Polish youngster Mateusz Musialowski.
The 16-year-old winger, considered a best aspect after being tracked by talent-spotters from a character of prime clubs, posted a drawing on his page at ’s Kirkby Academy novitiate base.
Popular Liverpool Live News
- New Liverpool FIFA 20 squad changes revealed with five players updated 2020-03-26 10:55:04
- Manchester United eyeing move for former Liverpool FC winger and more transfer rumours 2020-02-08 22:55:36
- Champions League preview: Spurs and Liverpool look to overcome first leg losses 2020-03-11 05:55:01
- Liverpool FC target linked with a move back to the Premier League 2020-02-09 15:55:02
- How Liverpool dismantled key opposition weapon by strategic recruitment and clever coaching 2020-02-23 18:55:02
He has already added Liverpool Football Club to his biography and the claim the Reds agreed a agreement to badge him from Polish aspect SMS Lodz several months ago.
He has now arrived as tactical after putting paddock to paper on scholarship terms to start off with Liverpool’s Under-18s before he consign become eligible for a professional engage when he turns 18.
Musialowski mainly operates on the correct flank with reports he has emolument the Reds a six-figure fee.
He becomes Liverpool’s closing summer signing, with individual Polish talent Fabian Mrozek joining their academy setup last month.
Goalkeeper Mrozek signed from FC Wroclaw and the two compatriots consign obtain sour hopes of rising through the ranks over the coming years.
Despite having an eye on the future, it looks set to be a quiet disburden window for Liverpool.
Jurgen Klopp has made no riddle of the detail they are operating on a imperfect converse after the pandemic.
Any goodly spending to strengthen his first-team looks unlikely, whilst Adam Lallana and Dejan Lovren hold already left the cudgel for and Zenit St Petersburg respectively.