Lille sign veteran Yilmaz after Osimhen departs for Napoli
Lille, France, Aug 1, 2020 (AFP) - Lille keep signed Turkish striker Burak Yilmaz from Besiktas on a free transfer, one day after selling Victor Osimhen to Napoli, the Ligue 1 cudgel announced on Saturday.
The 35-year-old Yilmaz has spent most of his occupation in Turkey and is one of a select few to obtain played for Fenerbahce, Besiktas and Galatasaray.
"The experienced and prolific striker and Turkish football representation has signed a two-season engage with the Lille club," Lille spoken in a statement.
Popular S.S.C. Napoli Live News
- Champions League last-16 preview: don't miss Dortmund-PSG, Man City under pressure ... 2020-02-17 22:12:05
- Amin Younes comes clean on Napoli exit rumours 2020-02-23 04:12:04
- REVEALED: Manchester United target Kalidou Koulibaly has £127m release clause in Napoli ... 2020-02-09 14:12:03
- Everton news and transfers LIVE - Jonathan David linked, Allan contract snub, Andre Gomes injury ... 2020-02-19 10:12:03
- 2019-20 Serie A – Cagliari vs Napoli Preview & Prediction 2020-02-15 04:12:06
Yilmaz has scored 24 goals in 59 international matches for Turkey and netted 13 times in 25 cooperative games for Besiktas last season.
Lille sold Nigerian immodest Osimhen to Napoli on Friday for a charge which could incline to 80 million euros ($94.6 million), while lapsed France striker Loic Remy moreover left the bludgeon at the closing of his contract.