La Liga: Takefusa Kubo debuts, helps Getafe lash Elche
Getafes Takefusa Kubo (right) and Elches Dani Calvo vie for the circle in Getafe on Monday night.
Young Japan shameless Takefusa Kubo made his debut with Getafe on Monday and helped his novel cudgel come from overdue to quell Elche 3-1 in La Liga.
Kubo crystallize up a goal after coming off the bench in his boon equal since joining Getafe on a loan from Real Madrid. Carles Aleña, on a loan from Barcelona, besides debuted for Getafe.
Popular Getafe Live News
- Europa League Preview: Getafe v Ajax 2020-02-19 21:03:04
- GEF vs VAL Dream11 Prediction : Getafe Vs Valencia Best Dream 11 Teams for La Liga 2019-20 ... 2020-02-09 00:03:23
- On-loan Stoke City star shares message after Barcelona clash 2020-02-16 21:03:02
- The data that explain the third position of the Getafe de Bordalás 2020-02-12 15:03:03
- Atletico get timely victory, Getafe maketop-four statement 2020-02-10 13:03:03
Elche took the sway through Raúl Guti in the fourth minute, but the visitors rallied with goals by Marc Cucurella in the 39th, Jaime Mata in the 69th, and Ángel Luis Rodríguez in the 86th.
Elche played with 10 men after midfielder Iván Marcone was sent off in the 52nd for a disagreeable on Aleñá.
The 19-year-old Kubo, who set up Mata’s goal five minutes after entering the match, started the season playing with Villarreal but was not receipt a lot of minutes below coach Unai Emery. He played on a loan with Mallorca after being signed by Real Madrid in 2019.
Aleñá, who joined from Barcelona this month, was in the starting lineup for his debut.
It was only the closing win in 12 band matches for Getafe, which moved to 13th place.
Elche, winless in 11 confederation matches, stayed in 18th place, proper inside the relegation zone.
Real Betis defeated last-placed Huesca 2-0 thanks to behindhand goals by Aissa Mandi and Antonio Sanabria, walking to 10th.
Huesca is enduring a five-game winless streak in the league.
© 2009-2021 Independent News Service. All rights reserved.