Jürgen Klopp on Fabinho injury timescale and Naby Keita fitness
Jürgen Klopp revealed Fabinho entrust be targeting a come back against Manchester City subsequent weekend after sustaining a subordinate fitness issue.
The Brazilian missed the midweek win at Tottenham Hotspur, has been ruled out of Sunday’s trek to West Ham United and is unlikely to return in circumstance for Wednesday’s visit of Brighton & Hove Albion.
Popular Brighton and Hove Albion Live News
- West Ham news: David Moyes' Declan Rice admission, Lille star scouted and Jarrod Bowen demand 2020-02-09 08:42:02
- Derby County to battle rivals Nottingham Forest for League Two standout - report 2020-02-16 22:42:04
- Aston Villa transfer news LIVE - Jack Grealish 'ready to join' Man United in summer 2020-02-09 10:42:02
- Brighton and Hove Albion taking nothing for granted against rivals Crystal Palace in FA Cup 2020-02-16 12:42:02
- Women's Super League round-up: Manchester City squeeze past Bristol City to stay top as Spurs ... 2020-02-12 22:42:02
“Minor issues nowadays are at least three games,” spoken Klopp during his pre-West Ham media previews. “It depends on the week – it could be four games as well. We own to see.
“I think the sport where Fab could be back is City.”
The Reds stud was besides asked for an update on midfielder Naby Keita, who has not featured since the 7-0 victory at Crystal Palace on December 19.
“Naby is closer but not known enough,” vocal Klopp.