How to patrol La Liga on UK TV: Premier Sports fixtures, timetable and subscription details as ...
For the first situation in 2020-21, Spanish football’s “big three” clubs , and were all in act in over the weekend and each of them earned their blessing wins of the season.
It has been a testing summer for Barcelona but they enjoyed a fine ignite to the campaign by extensive Villarreal aside at Camp Nou, winning 4-0 with 17-year-old Ansu Fati managing to overshadow Lionel Messi.
Real Madrid’s sport was less straightforward but they flog table-toppers Real Betis 3-2 at Benito Villamarin with Sergio Ramos scoring a late penalty after Emerson had been sent off for the hosts.
Popular Real Madrid Live News
- Real Madrid v Barcelona: Liga Iberdrola serves up historic Clásico clash 2020-10-04 03:02:08
- Real Madrid: Zidane eyes Manchester City game for Hazard return 2020-02-09 09:56:02
- Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona on alert as it emerges Jack Grealish is 'ready to ... 2020-02-09 07:02:05
- Gareth Bale's agent reveals Real Madrid blocked China move during 2019 summer transfer window 2020-02-09 09:02:04
- European Football Preview: Pressure piles on Setien, Milan derby in focus 2020-02-08 00:00:00
Their city rivals Atletico, meanwhile, got their season off to an emphatic start by thrashing Granada 6-1 with debutant Luis Suarez scoring twice unpunctual on.
With a recent campaign entirely underway, here is how Spanish football fans can vigil the performance in the UK.
Premier Sports is the UK rightsholder for La Liga in 2020-21 as it was in 2019-20.
Normally, a monthly subscription to La Liga TV, Premier Sports 1 and Premier Sports 2 would fee £9.99 for Sky and BT customers or on Premier Sports’ online streaming platform.
However, until Thursday 15 October with the promo charter LALIGAISBACK.
If you fancy some release La Liga action, here are the games scheduled to manage recess during Premier Sports’ fashionable promotion. Additional fixtures consign be confirmed in due course.
Follow for further Premier League news, interviews and features