Here are all 14 of the signings that joined the Premier League on Deadline Day | Brighton ...
Deadline Day in the Premier League was one of the most thrilling yet and saw some accomplished ability arrive and also some bequeath the English boon tier.
The hindmost day proverb the Premier League’s outlay push bygone £1 billion, nevertheless overall spending has dropped for the modern year in a row.
According to pecuniary services firm Deloitte, this is the lowest collective gross spend by Premier League clubs since 2015 and the first situation there has been a consecutive flag since the global capital crisis betwixt 2008 and 2010.
Popular Brighton and Hove Albion Live News
- West Ham news: David Moyes' Declan Rice admission, Lille star scouted and Jarrod Bowen demand 2020-02-09 08:42:02
- Derby County to battle rivals Nottingham Forest for League Two standout - report 2020-02-16 22:42:04
- Aston Villa transfer news LIVE - Jack Grealish 'ready to join' Man United in summer 2020-02-09 10:42:02
- Brighton and Hove Albion taking nothing for granted against rivals Crystal Palace in FA Cup 2020-02-16 12:42:02
- Women's Super League round-up: Manchester City squeeze past Bristol City to stay top as Spurs ... 2020-02-12 22:42:02
However, less money spent didn’t mean that we didn’t see some huge names arrival in England yesterday.
Here are the 14 players that joined Premier League clubs on deadline day...
Leeds United confirmed the signing of Dan James for £25 million yesterday afternoon. The 23-year-old has joined on a five-year deal.
Chelsea had a extraordinary tense deadline day, leaving it until 11:45pm to endorse the loan signing of Saul from Atletico Madrid.
Emerson Royal joined Spurs for a reported emolument of £25.8 million yesterday evening. The London bastinado announced the transfer subject to international clearance and a business permit.
Connor Roberts has signed for Burnley for an undisclosed fee. The Wales international joins on a four-year-deal.