'Get a renewed job' - Graham Roberts blasts Sky Sports after Harry Kane announcement ... - Spurs Web
Former Tottenham Hotspur defender has levelled criticism at Sky Sports’ pundits later the facts that Harry Kane will remain with the club.
The 28-year-old took to earlier yesterday to sign that he is staying at Tottenham Hotspur beyond the modern of the disburden window at the latter of the month and besides thanked supporters for their offices in foregone weeks.
Sky Sports posses heavily covered every hike of Kane’s event at Tottenham over the alley of the summer ranging from having waiting to see whether he would turn up to the club’s Hotspur Way initiation difficulty through to their predicting the future of the England captain.
Popular Tottenham Hotspur Live News
- Some Tottenham fans react to Eduardo Camavinga link 2020-03-22 20:32:03
- Tottenham Hotspur fans discuss Eduardo Camavinga 2020-02-12 09:32:03
- Tottenham Hotspur's version of the Academy Awards 2020-02-09 20:32:03
- Spurs Exclusive: Paul Robinson makes big claim about Harry Winks 2020-02-09 23:32:06
- Jack Grealish transfer latest: Man United terms agreed, Man City enter race, Tottenham's move 2020-02-09 11:32:02
Roberts suggested that the pundits employed by Sky must look to procure a recent occupation and paid honour to Kane and emphasised the aegis he has from the North London faithful.
Many Spurs fans had grown tired of Sky’s coverage of Harry Kane’s future and Roberts is neatly declaiming that rather a few of us were thinking.
Retaining the services of Kane is a weighty cherish for the club, and hopefully we can go one tread other this season and latter the thirteen-year wait for a piece of competitive silverware.
Suite 8 Homes House, 253 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, Wales, CF5 5TD