Football rumours: Ronaldo demands 'immediate' exit from Manchester United - Breaking News
Cristiano Ronaldo is coagulate to fly into England to recount Manchester United he wants out “immediately”, The Sun reports. The Portuguese star, 37, is set for “showdown” talks with the Red Devils after mislaid the club’s pre-season tour to Thailand and Australia due to “family reasons”.
The Guardian, meanwhile, writes Chelsea’s take for Sevilla centre-back Jules Kounde is in “danger of collapsing”. The paper says Barcelona are refusing to modern their hunt of the 23-year-old defender and are “increasingly optimistic” they can sleep the France international.
In supplementary Blues news, Metro reports via Foot Mercato that the mace own offered Germany striker Timo Werner, 26, to RB Leipzig in rule to lambaste Paris St Germain to the signing of France defender Nordi Mukiele, 24, from the Bundesliga club.
Popular Manchester United Live News
- Ed Woodward says Manchester United see this summer as important in rebuild 2020-02-10 18:34:02
- Paul Pogba is 'desperate' to play in Manchester United's run-in as he steps up recovery from ankle ... 2020-02-12 02:34:02
- Woodward backs Solskjær to lead Manchester United's summer spending 2020-02-11 00:34:03
- Arsenal and Manchester United stars train together during Gunners' warm weather camp in Dubai 2020-02-08 23:35:00
- Frank Lampard drops Kepa Arrizabalaga hint for Chelsea clash against Manchester United 2020-02-14 18:34:02
And West Ham have reportedly agreed to personal terms with Sassuolo striker Gianluca Scamacca. According to The Guardian, the 23-year-old is due to obtain a medical to complete a transact worth £35.5 million (€41.8 million).
Marcos Alonso: Spanish outlet Sport reports Chelsea are blocking Barca from buying the 31-year-old defender from them because of the Spanish side’s manage for Kounde.
Charles de Ketelaere: Italian outlet Calciomercato says AC Milan are considering increasing their advance for Club Bruges’ 21-year-old attacking midfielder, who has been linked with Leeds, in order to fast-track a deal.