Football: Referee Dean to make Premier League come back after death threats
LONDON: Referee Mike Dean cede get back to officiate in the Premier League on Saturday (Feb 16), having opted out of last weekends games after he and his relatives received death threats in backlash to sensitive red card decisions.
He consign take submit of the pastime between Burnley and West Bromwich Albion at Turf Moor.
Dean was targetted after he sent off Southampton defender Jan Bednarek during their 9-0 conquer at Manchester United and West Ham United midfielder Tomas Soucek in their 0-0 draw away to Fulham.
Popular Premier League Live News
- Premier League Standings 2020-02-09 16:22:02
- AFC Bournemouth 2020-02-09 13:51:03
- Mikel Arteta: Arsenal “on right path” after FA Cup win 2020-03-03 00:51:02
- Abandoning homegrown rule after Brexit could benefit both Premier League clubs and the England ... 2020-02-08 22:51:20
- Quiz! Can you name the Premier League top scorers from every continent? 2020-02-17 17:51:06
The 52-year-old had requested not to be involved in the subsequent orbit of Premier League fixtures but took propose of Leicester Citys FA Cup fifth-round tie condemn Brighton & Hove Albion on Wednesday.
Copyright© Mediacorp 2021. Mediacorp Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.