Football: Real's Jovic jell for Eintracht return
MADRID: Real Madrid shameless Luka Jovic is set to come back to old club Eintracht Frankfurt on loan until the modern of the season after a poor term at the Spanish champions in which he scored two goals subsequent his €60 million (US$73 million) move.
Eintrachts sporting manager Fredi Bobic was quoted by the clubs official Twitter report as rendering Serbian Jovic was "on the verge" of re-joining the Bundesliga aspect until the later of the season and was soon to undergo a medical.
Jovic, 23, signed for Real from Eintracht in June 2019 but has been one of the Spanish sides most disappointing transfers in gone memory, creation only six La Liga starts while scoring twice.
Popular Bundesliga Live News
- Roberto Firmino 'contacted by Bayern Munich' as Bundesliga champions sound out Brazilian over ... 2020-02-26 08:25:03
- Britain, Ireland hit as Storm Ciara whips over northwest Europe 2020-02-10 17:25:06
- Firmino and Sane top Bayern's summer wishlist - Paper Round 2020-02-10 06:25:05
- 2. Bundesliga 2019/20: Arminia Bielefeld vs Hannover – tactical analysis 2020-02-26 01:25:04
- The blessing Career Mode hidden XI in FIFA 21, featuring Jadon Sancho and Alphonso Davies 2020-10-09 00:25:05
He mutual home when the coronavirus widespread paralysed pastime in March but was charged with breaking Serbias quarantine rules and ordered to fee a fine equivalent to around €30,000, in decree to avoid a six-month prison term.
He subsequent broke his foot while initiation at home, lost the provoke of the come back to performance as Real went on to win the La Liga title.
The Serbia striker hit 17 band goals in the 2018/19 campaign for Eintracht, who are currently ninth in the Bundesliga standings.
He also scored 10 times in their Europa League campaign as they reached the semi-finals.
It looks like the email inscription you entered is not valid.
Copyright© Mediacorp 2021. Mediacorp Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.