Five defeats in their last six visits to Getafe for Betis - BeSoccer
This Monday, Betis and Getafe entrust face off in the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez in the second pastime of matchday 34 of the La Liga season. Betis obtain absent five of their last six visits to Getafe. In the 16 matches in which the two teams posses competed throughout the years, Betis own won five (31%), pinched 3 (19%), and gone eight (50%) of them.
In the last decade, Betis obtain only managed the one win, during the 2017/18 campaign thanks to a single goal from Sergio Leon. Since then, the duo from Seville posses mislaid and failed to score in their last three games at the stadium. 2-0, 1-0 and last seasons 3-0 loss which included an Angel yoke and a Cucurella goal.
Betis prime exuberance in Getafe was on their hindmost visit during the 2001/02 Segunda dividing season. That situation out, they won 0-2 thanks to Joaquin and Cuellar. On their third visit, in the Primera parting four years later, they periodic their previous result. This time thanks to Rivas and Ricardo Oliveira.
Popular Getafe Live News
- Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo: Twitter thread shows who's the ameliorate goalscorer 2021-04-03 05:03:04
- On-loan Stoke City star shares message after Barcelona clash 2020-02-16 21:03:02
- Europa League Preview: Getafe v Ajax 2020-02-19 21:03:04
- GEF vs VAL Dream11 Prediction : Getafe Vs Valencia Best Dream 11 Teams for La Liga 2019-20 ... 2020-02-09 00:03:23
- The data that explain the third position of the Getafe de Bordalás 2020-02-12 15:03:03
On El Dia de los Reyes in 2011, Pepe Mels span knocked Getafe out of the Copa del Rey in a 1-3 win at the Coliseum with two goals from Ruben Castro and another by Jorge Molina. The employer from Madrid besides guided his feature to a 2-4 La Liga win there in the 2013/14 season. Diego Castro and Perdo Leon scored for the home facet that day with the away goals coming from: Beñat, Jorge Molina, Salva Sevilla and Rubén Castro.