Dean Smith greeting skilful at Villa Park as Aston Villa frontage Norwich City - Birmingham Live
Former AVFC knops Dean Smith makes his top return to Villa Park as Aston Villa guise Norwich City on Saturday
Aston Villa fans are planning to salary testimonial to Dean Smith as share of a pennant present castigate Norwich City.
makes his blessing return to on Saturday since being sacked by the club in November following a run of five lustreless Premier League defeats. The 51-year-old enjoyed three years as Villa boss, main the mace to promotion via the Championship play-offs and 11th in the Premier League last term.
Popular Norwich City Live News
- Todd Cantwell says Tottenham stadium is the best he has played in 2020-02-11 09:47:02
- Striker on 'radar', left back linked and 10 Premier League unshackle agents to tempt Derby County 2020-06-01 05:47:02
- Exclusive: Celtic plot summer move to sign forward who cost £10m in 2018 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Jack Grealish, Nathan Ake, Wilfried Zaha - five players tipped to sign for Arsenal this summer 2020-02-09 21:47:02
- Norwich City 0-1 Liverpool: Reds' march on thanks to magnificent Mane 2020-02-15 23:47:13
He hasn't been able to arrest Norwich's slide notwithstanding and relegation could be confirmed at Villa Park if they drop to defeat and Burnley lash Watford at Vicarage Road. The Canaries are 10 points adrift of safety with five games to play.
hold been tolerably charitable recently having mislaid four of their ex five matches. couple stopped the rot on Saturday with a battling 0-0 master at Leicester City.
The entertainment castigate Norwich will see a present put on by Project B6, a nut group who have designed flags down the years funded by supporters' donations. And a monstrous Smith streamer consign be debuted when Norwich come to town in homage to the club's invalid manager.
Explaining the timing, Project B6 tweeted: "(The) flag was funded by fans within days of his sacking, before Steven Gerrard was announced. Didn’t evince it versus Brighton out of malleability for Steven Gerrard's elite game. Club oral reprocess it for the Norwich game. Fans donated chief to drama duty and their heart towards him. Nothing sinister."