Dan Ashworth has told Eddie Howe £26m musician cede ten on Newcastle - HITC
Photo by Christophe Saidi/FEP/Icon Sport via Getty Images
Newcastle United sporting executive Dan Ashworth has told the club’s head coach Eddie Howe that Hugo Ekitike entrust link the Magpies from Rennes in the summer jettison window, according to .
that Newcastle retain grown frustrated in the delays to tie the services of Ekitike from Rennes this summer.
Popular Newcastle United Live News
- Newcastle United linked with £25m double summer swoop for Championship duo 2020-02-10 08:39:03
- Business expert pours cold water on proposed Newcastle takeover 2020-02-10 20:39:03
- West Brom fans comment on Newcastle United and getting NUFC in FA Cup fifth round 2020-02-08 23:39:14
- Arsenal fans noticed what Nicolas Pepe did to Rob Holding during winter break training in Dubai 2020-02-10 10:39:02
- Loan watch: Dan Kemp scores maiden senior goal 2020-02-10 13:39:04
Newcastle hold agreed a £26 million fee with Rennes for the 19-year-old striker, who has also agreed personal terms with the Magpies, according to the report.
“The impression is that Ekitike’s agent is yet to pull the trigger on the manage as payments over their services hold yet to be ironed out, with the striker himself not tacit to be answerable for any of the hold-up,” .
However, according to the report, Ashworth ‘is working on the treaty and has told manager Eddie Howe that he is stillness sanguine of signing Ekitike’.
In our view, Newcastle United about signing Hugo Ekitike from Rennes in the summer disburden window.
The 19-year-old seems to be open to move to St. James’ Park, and we envisage that it is only a issue of point before he becomes a Newcastle player.
The striker scored 10 goals and gave three assists in those matches.