Cristiano Ronaldo denied arise to be Serie A first scorer
Cristiano Ronaldo has been rested by Juventus for Saturdays duplicate condemn Roma to defend the talisman ahead of the Champions League campaign.
Juventus named their squad ahead of the later amusement in their existing Serie A title-winning campaign, with Ronaldo notably missing from a 24-player group.
Maurizio Sarris duo are coagulate to be presented with the Scudetto trophy at the Allianz Stadium, but Ronaldo will not be needful to play as Juventus give him a well-earned break.
Popular Serie A Live News
- Persib Bandung the most popular Asian football club on social media, report says 2020-02-10 09:23:07
- Reports: Serie A giants eye move for Arsenal star in summer transfer window 2020-02-15 07:52:05
- Latest Tottenham transfer rumours: Spurs in Cantwell race, Bale blow, Smalling wanted 2020-02-18 00:52:03
- From Soweto To London, Catch The Biggest Derbies Only On SuperSport! 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Serie A 2019/20: Parma vs Lazio – tactical analysis 2020-02-11 07:52:04
They own a crunch European pastime lambaste Lyon coming up on Friday, with Juventus needing to overturn a 1-0 first-leg deficit to gamut the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
Ronaldo has been ever-present for Juventus in Serie A since the come back of Italian football from its coronavirus-enforced desist in June, the 35-year-old taking his goal account to 31 in the league to drive Juve towards their ninth following title.
His hopes of finishing as the leagues top scorer are over, however, with Lazios profuse Ciro Immobile four goals glaring of the Portuguese superstar.
Para poder comentar debes estar y haber iniciado sesión.
© DIARIO AS, S.L. - Valentín Beato, 44 - 28037 Madrid [España] - Tel. 91 375 25 00