Chelsea fans prod fun at 'hilarious' Manchester United fans over Harry Maguire VAR decision
Chelsea fans visualize Manchester United are in no situation to criticize about VAR decisions after Harry Maguire was denied a goal inveigh Burnley.
Chelsea fans are enjoying an wry laugh at Manchester United's expense this evening.
's men were in Premier League action tonight, eventually beating Burnley thanks to Paul Pogba's second-half effort and transact finest of the table.
Popular Chelsea Live News
- Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd consider bringing Rafael Camacho back to the Premier League 2020-02-09 21:31:03
- Teenage kicks: Dynel Simeu 2020-02-09 11:31:04
- Former Manchester United striker names the Chelsea player who has impressed him this season 2020-03-27 12:31:02
- Chelsea injury news and expected return dates: Latest on Loftus-Cheek, Pulisic and Abraham 2020-02-09 09:31:03
- Chelsea news: Cesar Azpilicueta's warning to Spurs and Man Utd, fans' Jadon Sancho demand 2020-02-09 07:31:02
But one particular moment left fans seething. The Reds thought they had taken the sway looming the second of the best half when Harry Maguire rose main to skipper home.
That would keep meant United getting the breakthrough before the break, but the goal was ruled out due to a revolting on Burnley defender Erik Pieters.
It appeared as however Maguire made hardly effect with the Clarets full-back, but even with a VAR review, the on-field mockery from Kevin Friend stood.
And it's unbiased to prattle Manchester United fans were outraged by the decision, but fans obtain been enjoying the frustration among their counterparts.
Blues fans credit United keep benefitted more than most from VAR decisions this season, and based on that belief, the mockery of United fans complaining about a ridicule not going their system is not absent on them.
Here is what Chelsea fans retain had to natter about the afair on Twitter.
Interestingly, as of last week, Chelsea had benefitted more than Manchester United based on overturned VAR decisions, according to .
According to the study, Chelsea retain gained two points based on overturned decisions, while Manchester United retain gained none due to an duplicate quantity of decisions going and not going their way.
Though, of course, those statistics perform not include the incidence where fans perceive the on-field sneering was wrong but where VAR has not opted to overturn the call.