Chelsea fans can't understand what's happened to Ben Chilwell ahead of Newcastle United clash
The full-back was forced off during Englands Nations League pastime with Belgium with what looked to be a back injury
The Premier League is on a delay for international action.
It is an international delay that has widely been condemned given the coronavirus pandemic, with it experimental by a lot of as unnecessary for players to be travelling the world.
Popular Arsenal Live News
- Arsenal among four Premier League clubs chasing ex-Liverpool teen 2020-02-09 19:37:02
- Arsene Wenger latest: Rennes to offer 'complete control', Arsenal return and his current role 2020-02-08 23:37:26
- Adam Lallana latest: Arsenal and Tottenham sent transfer warning and who else is interested 2020-02-10 10:37:02
- Bayern Munich making a move for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano 2020-02-09 16:37:02
- Arsenal defender set to complete short-term loan move in aim to impress Mikel Arteta 2020-02-10 12:37:02
As well as that, there is always the concern that Premier League players commit come back with injuries from their case with their countries.
And that may well be the occasion for one of Chelsea's finest option players.
The Blues take on Newcastle United when Premier League feat returns following weekend and Frank lampard could not be wiuthout Ben Chilwell.
The £50million summer signing from Leicester was a starter for England as they took on Belgium in the Nations League on Sunday evening.
Chilwell picked up what looked to be a back injury during the clash with the Red Devils and had to be replaced before half-time, with Arsenal individual Bukayo Saka coming on in his place.
The Chelsea fans on Twitter were not happy with what they were seeing.
It could entrust Lampard with a mockery to accomplish over who plays in Chilwell's place, with Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta potentially obtaining over the left-back spot.