Burnley knob Vincent Kompany wants Millwall star Jed Wallace on unshackle disburden as they ... - The Sun
BURNLEY are making a overdue manage for left winger Jed Wallace — one of the peak unshackle agents available in the Championship.
New protuberance wants the sweeping man, who is leaving at the hindmost of his covenant and has the experience at the merit he needs.
But the ought battle it out with ’s , who further applaud Wallace.
Popular Burnley Live News
- Tom Heaton talks injuries, Ben Mee and a potential Burnley return 2020-02-10 12:38:03
- I Missed Football. Then I Watched Netflix's 'The English Game' 2020-03-23 10:38:04
- Big sports events today 2020-02-15 00:38:04
- The inside story of Ian Wright at Burnley 20 years since the striker signed for the Clarets 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- Burnley striker set to depart Turf Moor as reports emerge suggesting Tottenham could have signed ... 2020-02-16 13:38:02
Signing Wallace, 28, would be generous in plight Kompany receives bids for Maxwel Cornet or Dwight McNeil.
Oxford’s Republic of Ireland centre-half Luke McNally, 22, has moreover interested Burnley.
They are looking at a £1million-plus quote and should be able to type out wages.
Burnley hope to bag defender Taylor Harwood-Bellis, 20, on loan from Premier League champions .
The Clarets’ Irishman Nathan Collins could further be on the move.
But centre-back James Tarkowski has already departed after his contract void at the latter of the season.
The 29-year-old left Turf Moor later a stellar six-year spell with the club.
And as they look to evade another relegation battle succeeding season.
Ben Mee, Aaron Lennon, Erik Pieters, Dale Stephens and Phil Bardsley were between the further high-profile departures.
© 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | | | |