Bournemouth's Gosling demands apology from referee Jon Moss for disgraceful comments
During Bournemouth's match last Sunday against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane, midfielder Dan Gosling claims that the referee Jon Moss kept making disgraceful comments about Bournemouth and what's happening to them in the Premier League.
"The ref didn't help," Gosling told the Bournemouth Echo. "Giving soft fouls away and little comments to two or three of the lads didn't help as well really.
"I thought it was very disrespectful what he was saying. It was just the little niggly ones and then the little sarky comments.
Popular Bournemouth Live News
- Premier League, Championship and Europe: the weekend's talking points 2020-02-10 09:43:02
- Blues beware, Blades coming 2020-02-11 00:43:03
- Bournemouth star Josh King admits it would have been a 'dream' come true to return to Man Utd on ... 2020-02-10 07:44:06
- Newcastle fans react as Premier League side reportedly eye striker sold by Rafa Benitez 2020-02-12 13:43:06
- Paul Scholes Thinks Bournemouth-Referee Controversy Is A Farce 2020-02-15 00:44:07
"I thought he was a disgrace. The comments that he made especially to me and one other player – talking about the relegation zone and 'you're still in the relegation zone', 'you're having one', 'your team's having one' this and that and it was very, very disrespectful."
He added: "I think he should really come out and apologize because I thought he was a disgrace."
The Cherries lost 2-1 despite scoring first, a result that makes their fight for survival harder as they are now 16th with 26 points, just two points off the relegation spot.
The Premier League is yet to make a comment on this matter.
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App