Boubacar Kamara 'not convinced' and Newcastle's submit which did not 'satisfy' Valencia ...
Your Newcastle United transfer digest including reports on Boubacar Kamara and Mouctar Diakhaby
Boubacar Kamara was 'not convinced' by the scene of joining Newcastle United and 'preferred to stay' at Marseille on deadline day.
The 21-year-old's contract expires sequential summer, and the French under-21 international was the issue of gain from the Magpies and Wolves on Tuesday.
Popular Newcastle United Live News
- Newcastle United linked with £25m double summer swoop for Championship duo 2020-02-10 08:39:03
- Business expert pours cold water on proposed Newcastle takeover 2020-02-10 20:39:03
- Arsenal fans noticed what Nicolas Pepe did to Rob Holding during winter break training in Dubai 2020-02-10 10:39:02
- Loan watch: Dan Kemp scores maiden senior goal 2020-02-10 13:39:04
- West Brom fans comment on Newcastle United and getting NUFC in FA Cup fifth round 2020-02-08 23:39:14
French title L'Equipe via Sport Witness reports Marseille tried to 'speed things up' with a departure for Kamara in edict to produce assets for modern signings.
An initial loan overture worth in the girth of £2m was offered, with a mandatory future payment coagulate at around £13m.
However, Kamara opted to remain in France despite cudgel president's Pablo Longoria's efforts to broker a deal.
Newcastle United showed 'strong interest' in defender Mouctar Diakhaby but failed to instance a charge which would 'satisfy' Valencia.
A statement in claims the La Liga element obtain been unfastened to offers for the centre-back.
The Magpies were regularly linked to the 24-year-old throughout the window, but this did not result in a satisfactory offer.
The expression moreover outlined that Valencia would not hold been receptive to a deadline-day sale due to the struggles in landing a replacement.