Benzema refused to renew betroth until 2024 over future achievement concerns—report
The French striker is reportedly concerned about his performance superiority falling off
Popular La Liga Live News
- La Liga feature: Three-pronged strategy to keep match-fixers out 2020-02-10 10:21:02
- Real Madrid beat Osasuna in Spain La Liga 2020-02-09 18:50:04
- Valladolid Beat 10-Man Espanyol 2020-02-23 19:21:03
- Granada Cruise to 3-0 Win Away to Osasuna 2020-02-23 15:21:02
- La Liga: Celta Vigo's great performance, holding Real Madrid 2-2 2020-02-19 06:50:06
Karim Benzema is expected to enlarge his voguish betroth with Real Madrid, but has reportedly refused to re-up until 2024, according to .
The French striker is reportedly concerned about his feat standard dropping in the future and has made this familiar to club executives. He has reportedly told them he does not enthusiasm to become a responsibility to the team.
The bill further says that Benzema has accepted a covenant renewal until 2023. He has reportedly taken a 10% wage abridgement for the upcoming 2021-22 season and a 15% wage abbreviation for the later 2022-23 season.
It is opaque if Benzema bequeath stay recent 2023, but the tally does suggest he could be gone from the cudgel by 2024 if he feels his level has positively fallen off.
Benzema’s existing plight is crystallize to expire in 2022 with the reported forthcoming betroth renewal extended his stay with Real Madrid until 2023.
Benzema tied for second in scoring with Villarreal’s Gerard Moreno with 23 goals scored during the 2020-21 La Liga season. He also perfect in a four-way secure for third in scoring with Emil Forsberg, Romelu Lukaku and Harry Kane at the Euro 2020.