Benzema: I scheme about the Ballon d'Or
Aug 1, 2020 - 03:34 pm By Staff Reporter
Real Madrid star striker Karim Benzema admits he thinks about winning the Ballon dOr all the time.
Unfortunately for the Los Blancos star, his wish wont come legitimate this year after France Football cancelled this years award due to the coronavirus.
Lionel Messi and old Real sovereign Cristiano Ronaldo has dominated the award while Luka Modric was the last artist from Los Blancos to win the award back in 2018.
Popular UEFA Champions League Live News
- Five highest-paid managers in world football 2020-02-08 00:00:00
- ISL 2019-20: Nerijus Valskis adjudged Hero of the Month for January 2020-02-10 08:54:02
- Reports: Real Madrid keeping tabs on Manchester City star ahead of rumoured summer move 2020-02-09 06:54:31
- Chelsea news: Injury news for Man United clash, Champions League boost, Lampard's Kepa ... 2020-02-15 06:54:02
- UEFA Champions League – Atalanta Vs Valencia – Preview 2020-02-16 16:54:03
“Sure, all the time, from my childhood, but it’s not item that drives me crazy," Benzema verbal on his YouTube account.
"You always scheme of the Ballon dOr when you are a professional footballer and when you are competitive.
“I never try to define myself by my playing position, as a number nine or not a figure nine, as 10 or 11; I am a football musician and I try to be the prime artist in the world.”
Benzema and Los Blancos commit now turn their accent to their upcoming UEFA Champions League second leg last 16 knot rail Manchester City in England.