Bayern Munich's Joshua Kimmich compared to Cristiano Ronaldo
Bayern Munich’s Joshua Kimmich earned a pretty lordly comparison from an ex-coach.
Popular Juventus Live News
- Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil message, Pablo Mari reaction to Gabriel Martinelli, Aaron Ramsey shock 2020-02-10 06:53:02
- Juventus prepare £125m Man Utd swap deal to land Paul Pogba and cut two fringe players 2020-02-16 10:24:03
- Juve, Inter aim for cup glory amid coronavirus chaos 2020-03-03 05:53:03
- Aaron Ramsey could be sold by Juventus in summer transfer window just a year after signing from ... 2020-02-09 06:53:52
- Reports: Juventus lead Manchester United in race to sign Serie A star in summer 2020-02-08 00:00:00
When asked about midfielder Joshua Kimmich old RB Leipzig manager Achim Beierlorzer had a bite of an infrequent comparison.
Beierlorzer, who briefly coached Kimmich in 2015, uttered that Kimmich reminded him of doyenne Cristiano Ronaldo.
“A superior trouper is someone who is self-critical and not high-handed,” Beierlorzer spoken in an interview with . “When I suppose of Jo, I always own to smile because despite all the successes, he has not changed as a person. He is still the duplicate guy who was competing onerous in every apprenticeship game. He has to keep that up.”
Kimmich, of course, played a gloss role in initiating Bayern Munich’s only goal condemn RB Leipzig’s as he fed an aerial sphere to Thomas Müller, who made a great run and cut back to perform a ravine to Leon Goretzka. Goretzka then firmly deposited the globe into the goal to aegis the Bavarians clinch a 1-0 victory.
In addition, Beierlorzer besides indicated that the self-drive of Kimmich and his opposite to credit anything less than perfection is why he has become such a crucial on the throw — and why the comparison to Ronaldo is so apt.
Specifically, Beierlorzer verbal Kimmich and Ronaldo “are role models because they are never satisfied with themselves and always job on their games.”