Anthony Elanga reveals who would set about Manchester United's wish chase yoke
Anthony Elanga gives his verdict on who would make up Manchester Uniteds lope quartet ahead of the Tokyo Olympics.
The Tokyo Olympics retain gotten underway in Japan and one of the most exciting medals up for grabs will be the 4x100m competition race, with the finals of both the men's and women's sprints recipience recess on August 6.
players cede be gearing up for the modern Premier League season throughout the interval of the Summer Games, which come to a conclusion six days before Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's slant outside rivals Leeds in their cavity Premier League fixture.
Popular Manchester United Live News
- Ed Woodward says Manchester United see this summer as important in rebuild 2020-02-10 18:34:02
- Paul Pogba is 'desperate' to play in Manchester United's run-in as he steps up recovery from ankle ... 2020-02-12 02:34:02
- Woodward backs Solskjær to lead Manchester United's summer spending 2020-02-11 00:34:03
- Arsenal and Manchester United stars train together during Gunners' warm weather camp in Dubai 2020-02-08 23:35:00
- Frank Lampard drops Kepa Arrizabalaga hint for Chelsea clash against Manchester United 2020-02-14 18:34:02
Although United are firmly focused on that blessing diversion of the season, academy talent is excited for the universe sporting case and revealed which plight he would bear measure in if he was an Olympian.
“I’m upstanding at both 100m and 1500m," he told United's . "I affection a competition too and if I had to collect my have team, it’d be a serious team.”
Elanga's teammate Jesse Lingard interrupted the youngster suggesting that he would be elite suited to the long caper or the 4x100m relay.
When quizzed on who his competition quartet would consist of, Elanga added: “[At the] start we’ll obtain Rashy. He’d accomplish sure we blast out the blocks. Then we’ll keep me.
"Third, we’ll posses Teds; Teden Mengi. And then last, Jamo [Daniel James]. No one is beating us. It’s a very, extremely pacy team. We’ll have to genre it out – let’s prattle to the coaches."
A quartet of Rashford, Elanga, Mengi and James would take some beating if the Premier League teams were to accomplish a 4x100m competition race.
Elanga scored 12 goals in 22 appearances last season, mainly at U23 level, nevertheless he scored his boon Premier League goal in a 2-1 victory over Wolves on the last day of the season.
Do you want an exclusive pre-season United preview - both in your inbox and through your letterbox? Head over to find out more and tether your copy.